CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 8, 2008

My favorite things

Two books I'd like to read are : _ The Love Story
_ Who, sir ?? Me, sir ???
Because there are my favorite books .

Two movies I'd like to see are : _ The Legend Of The White Horse
_ Kungfu Panda
Because those movies are so cool, they made me happy.

Two people I'd like to meet are (alive) : _ My Mother
_ My Idol
Because those are I'd like so much.

Two people I'd like to meet are (dead) : _ Mr. Thuy
_ Mr. Hieu in teen 2c

Because they are silly guys and they helped me alot


Two instruments I'd to play are : _ Piano
_ Guita
because it make us happy and make us wanna sing a song .


Two sports I'd like to learn how to play are : _ Tennis
_ Baketball
Because it make us more healthy and it make us have more fun.


Two girls I'd like to marry are : _ Brithney Spear
_ Miss Univer
Because there are the most beautiful girls in the world, and because they love me.

Two boys I'd like to marry are : _ Mr. Hieu in T 2c
_ Mr. Thuy in T 2c
Because they telled me they wanna marry me.

0 nhận xét: